Saturday 2 June 2012

Cabbage & Corn Omelette Mee Sua Soup - Rainy Start, Warm Outcome

It's a cool & rainy morning. I need to make it a habit not to laze around in bed in this wonderful weather. Naturally the main motivation to pull myself out of it is to think of a warm & soupy breakfast. Mee Sua is my current interest and there's only a bunch of it from Sitiawan left in the fridge. I'll have to make the most out of it. Let's see what ingredients I can find... 

A Healthy Brunch!

Hmm...
Cabbage N Corn Omelette Mee Sua
Main Ingredient: Salted Mee Sua
Omelette: 1 Cup Chopped Cabbage, 1/2 Cup Frozen Corn, 1 Beaten Egg, Pepper, 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt

Soup Base: 2 Red Dates, 1/2 Cup Ikan Bilis, 1 Knob Ginger, 2 Bowls Water
Garnishing: Fried Ikan Bilis, Wolfberries, Silken Tofu
Frying Condiment: 1 Tbsp Grapeseed Oil
Preparation + Cooking + Washing Time: 30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments!